Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Pages 143 - 153 Sequoia!

Okay the day started out slow slow slow! I just couldn't find any creativity!
So I worked on swaps! Completing all but one due for April 2007! Then i played with the IPOD, washed the dishes, cleaned the bathroom, changed the sheets on the bed, made a checklist for the upcoming camping trip, watched the final episode of MASH, do you see me avoiding the desk to scrap!
Then all of a sudden the sun went down and the pages flew off my desk. We stopped at Wolverton to snowshoe, however the sign said not enough snow!
WOW looks like plenty to me how about you?

We are now at the General Sherman hiking area!
Have you ever seen trees so LARGE!
Look how little Heather looks compared to the tree! and she is on a rock!



General Sherman was the first SEQUOIA tree that we viewed that had a NAME ... the practice of naming the trees has been done away with! This was a site to BEHOLD!

We are sitting in front of GENERAL SHERMAN! Don't we look like ants!This layout tells of the facts of GENERAL SHERMAN

Well we made it to the top of the General Sherman Loop! This is Ross and Heather!

Here is Tim and Pauline at the Top!

The Sights of Hiking!

2 comments:

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Love those pages my friend! I hope one day I can see those awesome trees! They are fantastic I'm certain, I've heard of them and seen them on TV but I'm sure it's nothing like seeing up hand and in personal. You are truly crankin' those pages, great job!!!!

Loreluca said...

Wowsers, Pauiline, love these pages! But what I LOVE THE MOST, is that handwritting, it's gorgeous! Why don't you use it more! Can't believe I just noticed it!