Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Idol Trivia

WHO will win this season????
My favorite all time IDOL is Josh Gracin and yes i own his ALBUM!



Best-Selling Albums by American Idol Alumni

QUINTUPLE PLATINUM (sold 5 million copies)
Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson (winner, season 1)

TRIPLE PLATINUM (sold 3 million copies)
Some Hearts, Carrie Underwood (winner, season 4)

DOUBLE PLATINUM (sold 2 million copies)
Thankful, Kelly Clarkson
Measure of a Man, Clay Aiken (runner-up, season 2)

PLATINUM (sold 1 million copies)
Soulful, Ruben Studdard (winner, season 2)
Merry Christmas with Love, Clay Aiken
Free Yourself, Fantasia (winner, season 3)
Daughtry, Chris Daughtry (4th place, season 5)
GOLD (sold 500,000 copies)
I Need an Angel, Ruben Studdard
Josh Gracin, Josh Gracin (4th place, season 2)
The Real Thing, Bo Bice (runner-up, season 5)
American Idol: Greatest Moments (season 1)
American Idol: All Time Classic Love Songs (season 2)
American Idol Season 3: Greatest Soul Classics
American Idol Season 4: The Showstoppers
American Idol: The Great Holiday Classics (seasons 1 and 2)

4 comments:

Loreluca said...

It's great to see you back, hun. Hope all is well, and you guys can find some comfort in the Good Lord.
Hugs,
Paula

Anonymous said...

I love my American Idol but have to disagree about Blake. Soooooo can't stand him! The boy cannot sing except for a certain audience! lol

That beatbox thing he does is just annoying!

Loreluca said...

oh, did I tell ya I SOOO do NOT know anything about the "Idols"??? I just follow PIGLEY WINKS (remember, the cute little piggy and his cow and duck friends?) Coco and I really love that theme song!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

I never watched AI until this season to be perfectly honest with you. Sure I've heard of all the winners through the seasons but I never watched one episode!

After watching this year, not so sure I will follow along next either. It wasn't all that great, the one gal I liked the most (Melinda) didn't win...not that, that would deter me from watching alone, but it wasn't all that.

Julius and I really enjoy watching the beginning of the shows where the people are being chosen and not chosen - now those are some good laughs!!