Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

SO much sadness ... here is some joy

Well, from reading other posts, you can imagine the pain that is running through our veins. He is at peace and Tim's angel got his wings!

We will miss him dearly!

In the midst of all the sadness there was some joy, Tim got to hold his Granddaughter Iyana for the first time since she was born and she will be 2 in July!

Here is Iyana and Timothy (tim's son)

5 comments:

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

My deepest sympathies go out to you and Tim and the rest of the family. I'm glad Tim finally got to see his grand daughter, sorry to hear it took so long. Hopefully they won't let so much time pass again.

Hugs!

Loreluca said...

Wow, Pauline, what a sad, sad time for you guys, and what a nice little ray of hope your grandaughter must have been for both of you. I hope you guys get to see her more often. Please hug Tim for us. We have had you in our thoughts.
Love,
Paula

Anonymous said...

I've been ever so worried about you. If there is anything I can do Pauline, please let me know. Know that I'm here for you and thinking of the two of you each and every day.

Pauline said...

TO know that we have such awesome friends will carry us both through!
Isnt' she cute????

Anonymous said...

Tim if thier is anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to call me. Both you and Pauline are in mine and Rebecca's prayers.


Your friend for life

Vince