Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What color BLUE are you

You Are Indigo
Of all the shades of blue, you are the most funky, unique, and independent.Expressing yourself and taking a leap of faith has always been easy for you.



I never thought of myself as funky or unique, independent yes ... taking a leap of faith being easy .. um i would have to say NOPE on that one ... so what color are you?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorblueareyouquiz/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Ocean Blue. No surprise there!

Loreluca said...

I'm not sure... I would say I'm some sort of ORANGE color, just because it's one of my faves, but who knows...
I'll have to go and check it out!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

I'm periwinkle! Too cute, thanks for sharing!