Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Outdoor Wednesday

I have really enjoyed participating in outdoor Wednesday! So i am back for another week. Time has gotten away from me this week so i quickly searched the computer at work and came up with some great shots from an outing a few months ago. We were in the San Diego area and decided to stop at chili's for dinner outside the window at chili's was this gorgeous fountain. There was even some wildlife of the 4 legged kind and to think that just over that hill was the freeway! We decided to stop by and take some shots with the fountain in the background. We do an annual photo Christmas card and take photos throughout the year to chose from this one is not going to make the cut but i sure do like that hubby lets me take his picture!







2 comments:

stefanie said...

oh, we love chili's, and you had a view, thanks for visiting me

Ebie said...

Hi Pauline, I love Chili's too, and what a lovely view for a romantic dinner.