Remember those ... that big ring that you are suppose to keep on your waist! Sheesh these days i can't find my waist!
Anyways, some (insert coughing) friends of ours decided to give their HIPS a go!
Good thing i had the camera (I know have black mail pictures)
GRANDMA HONEY ---- look at her GO!
Kelsie's godmother - Becky! ... You go GIRL!
Tim and his cheatin ways!
Taylor she didn't want to be left out so Uncle Tim, helped her!
Do you all notice that there isn't one picture of me! Whew good thing i had the camera!
BTW i did it on my ankle --- still trying to find my waist!
4 comments:
OMG yea I aaah...well....tried one of those in my workout class last year and it was HARD!!! I so suck at the hula hoop! But wow what a GREAT exercise it is to help you find that waist!!!!
Love those shots, I'm sure they won't ..... glad it wasn't me!!!!
I remember when Marcel and I got married, we had a 50s theme wedding complete with hula hoops. At the time, I was 26 and able to hoop it even with a wedding dress on. Fast forward to now at 42 and well, I do still have a waist, but for some reason, it forgot how to twist and turn!
I'd be right there with ya! Hey, they all seem to be doing pretty good! Even Tim!!!!
Looks like ya'll had a blast! Great pictures - but you've got to let someone take a picture of you every now and then - even if the hoop is on your ankle at the time! LOL
Post a Comment