Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Best Place to Live ... do you live there?

Sperling's Best Places to Live

10. Boise City-Nampa, Idaho
Last Year's Rank: 68
Population: 190,466

9. San Luis Obispo-Paso Robles, Calif.
Last Year's Rank: 3
Population: 45,314

8. Fort Collins-Loveland, Colo.
Last Year's Rank: 128
Population: 126,953

7. Asheville, N.C.
Last Year's Rank: 8
Population: 68,684

6. Ogden-Clearfield, Utah
Last Year's Rank: 84
Population: 77,770

5. Ann Arbor, Mich.
Last Year's Rank: 6
Population: 115,135

4. Colorado Springs Last Year's Rank: 18



Population: 371,686

3. Portland- Vancouver-Beaverton, Ore. Last Year's Rank: 12

Population: 545,132

2. Bellingham, Wash. Last Year's Rank: 38

Population: 71,868


AND NUMBER 1 is .....

1. Gainesville, Fla. Last Year's Rank:56

Population: 95,036
Well i don't live in one of the best place but where i live is home and that makes me happy!
I got the info here http://realestate.aol.com/gallery/best-places-to-live

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pauline, I absolutely love your little trivia facts you spit out here!

Keep it up chica!

Pauline said...

Thanks Jacquie, funny thing is that i thought for sure your neck of the woods would be on the list!

Pauline

Loreluca said...

WHAT???? No BEAUTIFUL MONTGOMERY, ILLINOIS ON THIS LIST???? THE NERVE!!!!
This is the wrong list to check, my friend!!!! In my list, Montgomery, IL is NUMERO 1!!!!!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Obviously I don't live in one of the best places to live either and to be honest, not by my choice really!! Although none on that list would be either....rofl.

Great facts once again!