Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pages 154- 159 SEQUOIA

I love the 3 different shots of the same tree ... this went together so easy!
Your eyes aren't fuzzy the pictures were fuzzy but since they were of me and i have so few appearances in my books i decided to scrap these! Thanks Chris S for the monogram letters!

this was a "peoples ad layout challenge" I am please with the way it turned out and thanks tracie for the jasmine jewels!


Heather inside a BIG tree! Leaves are chipboard (almost wooden) from Oriental trading!




a 2 page layout of the neatest waterfall i have seen in my many yrs on this earth! It literally was done a rock bed right where you walk! Lettering is from a PIF love the natural woven look (waterfall) the orange lettering is Heidi Swapp!
Thanks for taking the time to look!



5 comments:

Loreluca said...

Such beautiful pictures, Pauline, and such BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS, too!!!!

Loreluca said...

Love those oriental trading leaves!!! Gotta get me some!

Pauline said...

Thank you Paula, you are too kind!
Those leaves have been in a box for a yr, i knew that someday i would want to use them!
If you can imagine i have another 150 pictures from sequoia to scrap!

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Awesome pictures! Great job on the layouts as well. 159?? I am so behind!!!! LOL

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Happy Birthday!!

You're really knockin out those Layouts my friend! Doing such a fabulous job to boot!! Great work!!!