Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Friday, May 18, 2007

PHOTO Challenge May 18 - LARGE

Well i know I know it has been a while since i have done the photo challenges!

This week the title was large so i have been sitting at my desk trying to think of something that i can post that is large!

Then i remembered that Tim took pictures on his way to Colorado of the sky and the clouds ... so without further ado check out these large clouds (WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THEM)?

3 comments:

Loreluca said...

WOWSERS, Pauline! I am not very good at "seeing" into the clouds if I'm not laying on the ground under them, but I sure LOVE these ones! They look soooo gloomy but beautiful, both at the same time...
Great to see you back in the challenges thing!
good job, my friend!

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Excellent pictures! And a great display of "large" as well.

The first thought I had of a picture of something "large" was a picture of my bottom!! LOL

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Good thinking on those photos! Hey I want in on these photo challenges, where do I sign up???