Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pages 79 - 89 - Taylor Kelsie Derrick Devontae

I scrapped. I used some pages from a completed page swap. Added some pictures and a few more embellishments and journaling and i got 11 pages done in one night. Top 2 pink pages are kelsie as a baby. The purple pages are kelsie posing for her announcement pictures. Look how young derrick looks!




































the brown layouts are of the girls playing with PLAY DOH a must in every house hold!
















these 2 pink pages are Taylor and I used some handmade flowers from a swap on awesome!
look at nicole in the picture she is prego! to the beautiful boy in the next page.

















the 2 page green layout is of my sister and taylor.

1 comment:

Julia Hammond said...

Been following all your posts. Just wanted to let you know that we missed you yesterday.

Julia