Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pages 185- 198 --- Wild Animals

I finished my Wild Animal pages and almost got to 200. My goal by the end of June was to have 275 pages done that put me at the halfway point in the yr as you see i came up 77 pages short! The first page will be the start of my album and the pieces were created by lisa for a swap on insane swappers. Wild noises will be the closing page for my book these were extra pictures that really didn't' have a home but i loved them. The 3rd page was zoo elements from scrappin fun and games, giraffe is elements from insane swappers. The journey into Africa pages were so much fun they seem super boring but the pictures in real life are great and so much fun to look at. Tim and I actually took turns taking pictures therefore on this day there are quite a few pictures of me but no where near as many as he ... i also have the great ability to hit delete. The weaver birds were the last exhibit that we stopped too look at and to be honest i was completely amazed at how they build houses.






The next 2 pages were from a page swap at dazzling. It is nice and quick to be able to just add a few pictures and a few elements and have 2 pages done.



















Thanks for taking the time to look at my pages. I love scrappin~~~

No comments: