Pepsi products were on sale for $2.50 a 12 pack
Dentek picks 75 pack count i got for $1.29 (i use these all the time so great deal to me) I had a $1 coupon i printed on line)
Dove shampoo $2.99 (i had a $1 coupon)
Ziploc evlove baggies were $1.77 i had a $1.00 target coupon so i paid .77 cents
Bare solo products are still on sale for $1.50 however they had no plates but i did manage to get cups for $.50 i used a coupon that i printed from the internet (we use these for popcorn at work)
I got some graduation items on clearance (i graduate in Nov so I am looking for the deals now)
Deal that i have not seen on other blogs
Playtek 36 ct tampon on sale for $6.54 if you buy 2 you get a $5 target gift card
so i paid $13.08 for 2 boxes oh wait on the boxes were $1 off coupons so i paid $11.08 and then got a $5 card making my tampons $3.04 a box after my gift card!
No comments:
Post a Comment