Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

103 and 104 Seeing Double and Granparents

Victoria and Veronica ... twins .. you aren't seeing double .. one is in black shoes and one is in red shoes however i still have no idea whom is whom



Grandma and Grandpa had the girls in their care for over a yr and these are a few pictures of their routine and life with their grandparents.

5 comments:

Loreluca said...

Can't see the pictures, but I'll take your word for it!

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Well no matter who is who, they sure are both cute!
Awesome layouts!

Pauline said...

they are very cute and precious little girls, very loving and friendly!

Pauline said...

they are very cute and precious little girls, very loving and friendly!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Double your pleasure!! (Reminds me of those goofy doublemint gum commericals!!) Hey there you go, use doublemint gum for your next sketch layout!! LOLOL!!!