SCRAPPINAUNTIE
and my CRAZY WONDERFUL CAREFREE life!
Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
GIVE BLOOD --
In honor of the first blood bank lets all go donate blood!
In 1937 The first hospital blood bank in the United States was established, in Chicago, at Cook County Hospital.
Man! I can't believe that 2 years ago, blood banks wouldn't accept me as a donnor because I was SOOO SKINNY!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I'll give it a try now, I'm pretty sure this time around, they'll tell me I can donate TWICE IF I WANT TO!!! Hugs, my friend!
Wow right here in Chicago huh??? Thanks for the tid bit of info there my friend!!
I'm not sure I can even give blood anymore! I'm not even sure I can be an organ donor!! Which is quite depressing if that's true, I am a HUGE advocate about that... sigh....
2 comments:
Man! I can't believe that 2 years ago, blood banks wouldn't accept me as a donnor because I was SOOO SKINNY!!! HAHAHAHA!!! I'll give it a try now, I'm pretty sure this time around, they'll tell me I can donate TWICE IF I WANT TO!!!
Hugs, my friend!
Wow right here in Chicago huh??? Thanks for the tid bit of info there my friend!!
I'm not sure I can even give blood anymore! I'm not even sure I can be an organ donor!! Which is quite depressing if that's true, I am a HUGE advocate about that... sigh....
Post a Comment