SCRAPPINAUNTIE
and my CRAZY WONDERFUL CAREFREE life!
Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!
Actaully if you can believe it! This was not a sketch, this was a layout that i copied off a site! I just loved it .. they used KI paper but i didn't think that would be okay to use for timothy since allmy colors are girly!
3 comments:
Woman, you are just posting soooo many LOs, I just CAN'T keep up with all of them!!!!
GREAT JOB!!!
Was this one a sketch? Love the circles!
Actaully if you can believe it! This was not a sketch, this was a layout that i copied off a site! I just loved it .. they used KI paper but i didn't think that would be okay to use for timothy since allmy colors are girly!
Post a Comment