I thought that I would share some wonderful pictures of Sequoia with you! We spent a marvelous weekend in March in the Sequoia National Park, where the animals roam free and the trees grow to awesome heights!
It was awesome. I have never seen trees and scenery quiet as astonishing.
thanks Heather and Ross for introducing us to the SEQUOIAS!
Take a peek
“Photos of Sequoia”
8 comments:
If I ever make it back to Cali....I'm so there!!! I've seen those pictures you took and I'm just stoked!! Of course I've heard of those trees and that they reach towering heights, but you just have to experience it for yourself I'm sure...I can tell just in the pictures alone they are massive!!!
TFS!!
Awesome pics, looks like a good trip. Andrea went on that trip also and really liked it so I'll have to check it out.
Amy
Awsome!!!! Loved the pictures, my friend! Such beautiful sights you saw! I LOVED the pictures with the deer! And the big, big old trees! And the food! And the friends! And you and TIM!!!!
We were very blessed to have this trip!
We had a great time, and yes there is nothing better than food, friends and MASSIVE trees!
Amy i am ready to go again!
I love the pictures. Tim really did love those roots. :)
I've lived in Cali my entire life and have never made it to Sequoia ... how sad is that?
wow!!! I wanna go!
Yes, tim did love the roots, now to scrap them will be a treat! Roots of all things, he is a DORK!
Jacquie i had never been to sequoia either before this trip, but it is a must!
Ross and Heather Really opened up a brand new world!
Tara pack the car and bear protected food and lets go!
Post a Comment