Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Today in History March 23

1998
The motion picture epic “Titanic” won 11 Oscars at the 70th Academy Awards, tying it with “Ben-Hur” for the most ever.


Okay so i want to share with you all, that i have never seen Titanic, i bought it the day it was released on DVD and have never opened the package! Can you say DUH ... think that i should make a date and watch it, just seems frivolous to give up that much time, when there is so much to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you scrap while watching it. Believe me, between us, I wasn't that impressed with it! I know, I know, I'm in the minority on that one, but still...just my opinion.

Loreluca said...

That's totally what I'd do, watch it while I scrap!!! I did love the movie, but more because of the photography and the scenary, it was totally AWSOME! The story was a little too hollywood for me...