Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today in History - May 23

Well i have a blog entry for today so i wasn't going to post today in history but with the news of Bonnie and Clyde .. i had to share!

SO today


1788
South Carolina became the 8th state in United States.

1830
The Baltimore and Ohio Railroad began the first passenger service in the United States.

1873
The North West Mounted Police force was formed in Canada. It would later be known as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

1934
Bonnie (Parker) and Clyde (Barrow) were killed in a police shootout.

3 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

Bonnie and Clyde.. wow what a rough and tumble couple! I love reading about them. It's tragic that they took things to the limit as they did........... they were hardcore!!

EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS! You won the blog sketch challenge!!
ChkMateKng2@aol.com
~Gabi

Pauline said...

i emailed you from work Gabi.
I love to read about Bonnie and Clyde! They are very interesting!

Loreluca said...

Ok, I LOVE these outlaw stories, but for one reason or another, I've never read this one... Need to investigate it!!!