Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

and the award goes to...........

If you've been presented with this award, this is what you need to do...

Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on you blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

Be sure to copy the award onto your blog!
Here's who I am passing the award onto.



These are wonderful people who are creative and honestly their blogs make my day!

1. My friend, Kathy Carr (http://kacarr61.blogspot.com/) She pushes me to scrap outside my comfort zone and for that i thank her.

2. Nik (http://niksnotations.blogspot.com/) She takes some of the most creative pictures!

3. My friend Jodie (http://scrapnjods0423.blogspot.com/) because she is a cool person and soon someday real soon she will be posting completed pages on her blog!

4. The lockwood family (http://lockwoodfamily.blogspot.com/) there journey is amazing!

5. Shawna (http://celebratingmoments.blogspot.com/) It is awesome to celebrate lifes small moments with her!

6. Amy (http://amygenn.blogspot.com/) She has an amazing journey with her son that she is telling

7. Tara (http://queenypink.blogspot.com/) very creative

8. Lisa (http://gtwins07726.blogspot.com/) very creative

9. Julie (http://scraptasticjh.blogspot.com/) a scrappin friend i met at a crop she has some great project tips!

10. i am more of a blog stalker than i am a talker to the bloggers so i could only come up with 9!


please enjoy my friend's blog and be inspired. I know I am!



No comments: