Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blue Lightening --- Kelsie's softball team - Day 104

I picked the coldest windiest day to go to Kelsie's game. This is the first game that i have been to since Kelsie starting playing ball. Most games seem to have coincided with something else that was happening in my life, but i made the exception to stop what i was doing and go to a game. The first inning she played right field and she appears to be a tad bored and decides to entertain herself. The next inning she was the catcher. Funny thing is that when i was her age i was a catcher. I just loved watching her play ball. Here are a few shots from the night. The group at the end is my sister her husband and that tall kid is Derrick ... look how big her got!



No comments: