I stayed home from work today with a migraine.

After managing to crawl out of bed at 1 pm i managed to stay awake long enough to sort some pictures, then back to bed. I got up again at 4pm and managed to cook dinner and look at some pictures to scrap. Then back to bed. I managed to pull myself out of bed at 7 pm and it is now 10:30 and i am so ready to go back to bed. But while awake after my last nap, I did manage to scrap and catch up on episodes of private practice that i have missed. So enjoy the pictures and don't forget to leave a comment or 2!!!
The first layout is a single layout of
Kelsie at the entrance of a Bugs Land at Ca adventure. I used a sketch from my
jumpdrive (i wish now i would have saved where i got all the sketches from to give appropriate credit). The bugs are from dazzling
scrapbooking divas element swap they were perfect for the bugs land pages thanks to all who created bugs bugs and more bugs!!!

The two page layout
FLIK's FLYERS i again

used bugs from the swap on dazzling as well as a similar swap on awesome and a great sketch. the background paper is basic grey .. thanks
amy.

The next 2 page layout is lady bugs and yes

i used more bugs from the same two swaps and another great sketch. T

he next 2 page layout titled
disney memories (thanks
elaine for the stickers) was created using a completed page swap from dazzling
scrapbooking divas (thanks
jill).

It is amazing to me to look at the pictures and see how young both derrick and
kelsie look (these were before
taylor were born i do believe). The final 2 page layout was created using heartstrings designs 2009
april kit.

I love these kits. These pages were perfect for
kelsie exploring what it would feel like to be an ant! I got to use something called chips from pebbles and co, this was a first for me.

These were super cool and will have to investigate and see if they make them in different themes and different colors. I do hope you enjoyed my layouts. Until i have more time to scrap enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment