Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Friday, August 20, 2010

BIG BEAR CACHE BASH ... in BIG BEAR

"We'll Leave The Lights On 4....Friday Flash Event
An Event cache by MissAmerica1
Event Date: Friday, 20 August 2010

Size: (Not chosen)
Difficulty:
Terrain:

N 34° 15.615 W 116° 51.984

For all of you that are attending the Big Bear Bash V but cant wait to get started. Why not come join us the night before the big event at the Motel 6 at 8:30 pm August 20th? Come meet and greet your fellow cachers before the main event!
Flash Cache.......bring your flashlight for aFlash Cache event!
Motel 642899 Big Bear BoulevardSR 18/West Big Bear Blvd at Division DriveBig Bear Lake, CA, US 923158:30 pm(Coordinates are approximate so I have provided the address for Motel 6, just lookfor the group of cachers)

No comments: