Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jason Aldean -- Country MUSIC is the best

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

I worked all week Cleaned up, clean cut, and clean shaved


Got the cover off a '68 Fire it up, and let them horses sing
A little pretty thing A little tan leg Georgia dream
She's a rockin' them holey jeans Baby, what you got goin' on Saturday?
You know, words got it, there's gonna be a party, Out of town about half a mile
Four wheel drives and big mud tires And muscadine wine Oh baby, you can find me
In the back of a jacked up tailgate Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things
Get down in that Georgia clay And I'll find peace In the bottom of a real tall cold drink Chillin' to some Skynyrd or some old Hank Lets get this thing started
It's my kind of party Girl, well if you're gonna drink
Go on baby, just do your thing Give up your keys
Hell why drive when you can stay with me? And then after while we'll sneak away from the bonfire Walk by the moonlight and down at the riverside Gotcha sippin' on the moonshine
Baby, if you're in mood you can settle for a one night rodeo
If you can be my tan-legged Juliet,
I'll be your Redneck Romeo Oh baby, you can find me
In the back of a jacked up tailgate Sittin' 'round watchin' all these pretty things
Get down in that Georgia clay And I'll find peace
In the bottom of a real tall cold drink Chillin' to some Skynyrd or some old Hank
Lets get this thing started ...

No comments: