Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

September 16

Each night before you go to bed finish the following statements:
Today I am thankful for __medical doctors, quick visits to the clinic and my high tolerance for pain.__________.
Today I accomplished ____after walking on a swollen ankle and foot for 4 days i have decided that i have had enough, i called at tim and joes insistance to make the appointment. Made for 7:10 got there early got seen early, had xrays and lab work and out before 8:30 no broken bones and the dr isn't real sure what is wrong with me, she did give me something for pain and swelling, here is to a good nights rest :) ______

No comments: