Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Friday, October 22, 2010

I MADE MY RESERVATION

I DID IT i am GOING on a scrap weekend getaway I made my reservation
San Diego Weekend Escapes  Feb. 18-20, 2011

Join us for a fabulous Weekend Escape in the heart of San Diego. Spend the weekend being pampered and spoiled, while you scrap for up to 60 hours!

Our retreat package includes the following:
2 nights hotel accommodations at the Doubletree Mission Valley - San Diego.
60 hours of cropping time, crop room will open at 9:00 am  on Friday and remain open until 9:00pm on Sunday.
Your own 6-foot table for the entire weekend.
Reserved group seating regardless of the number of guests in your party.
Vendors for on-site shopping.
Welcome goodies & prizes throughout the weekend.
Contests and challenges.
Use of all tools including a computer with an extensive collection of fonts & printer for journaling.
Cricut Expressions machine and cartridges.
Complimentary parking
A variety of classes (additional fees apply)
On-site massage therapist (additional fees apply

No comments: