Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

October 17

Each night before you go to bed finish the following statements:


Today I am thankful for ___time spent with Kelsie and Taylor! Yes they are not to big to spend the day playing with their auntie and uncle________.

Today I accomplished ___1 trip to the big corn maze in temecula ($60) money well spent! We played in a bin of corn, in corn stalks, in a bounce house, in the sand, took a pony ride, got balloon animals, checked out the field of dreams and then got lost in a 13 acre corn maze it ROCKED! when we were done we headed out for some caching and some more lunch :) Great memories_______

No comments: