Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shaun White Skateboarding - Wii - official video game launch trailer HD

was very reluctant to join facebook ... but i am so glad that i did .. i have been able to catch up with so many people from my past that i have always wondered where they went ... one such little girl i use to have in daycare with me and we use to watch her on the side. She was very fond of tim ... and one day they moved and we had not heard from them in ages and Facebook allowed us to reconnect well the little girl of 3 and 4 and 5 is all grown up now, graduating high school, driving and acting .. yes acting this is her commercial :)

No comments: