Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16

Each night before you go to bed finish the following statements:

Today I am thankful for ____a well thought out plan (which i never seem to have anymore) i saw cake pops on the internet and thought that i could make them they look easy enough. So i set off to learn how and i did and then i made them and then i had to decorate them and i was worried however they turned out much better than i thought _________________.

Today I accomplished ____shopping for vegas, work, ( i did loads of it) i finished decorating the cake pops and am very happy with the way that they turned out, i also did all my packing for vegas yeah feels good to be ahead :) ___________________

No comments: