Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4

Jan 23 - Scrap day girls were late thank goodness because i was able to clean the livingroom, kitchen, bathroom and dining room now we have an area to scrap and there is no more christmas stuff in the living room :) YEAH for a clean house. NO caffeine today and all home cooked meals today was a GREAT day.

Jan 24 - Back to work mondays STINK! The best part about this monday was that tim was home early from work as he went in early and we happily prepared dinner together! God i love these days.

Jan 25 AHHH Tuesday you arrived and tim was home again early from work as a result of going into work early and tonight we happily prepared some bbq hamburgers for dinner and sat at the kitchen table and enjoyed talking to each other. I am so thankful for all the wonderful times i get to have dinner at dinner time with my awesome husband

Jan 26 wednesday how i love you .. this means 2 more days until a sleep in day. You see since the beginning of the week i have turned over a new leaf and am making it to work on time or early which is a small feat for me but i am determined to do this :) I guess as the song goes i can sleep when i am dead and i am holding true to this. Tonight tim and i made pork chops, broccoli and cheese, rice and a vegetable medley for dinner it was tasteyl; tastey enought that we had NO left overs. It is a great thing to be able to cook and enjoy dinner with tim as it doesn't happen often.

Jan 27- Happy Birthday to Maddy - today she is 17 she is almost at the beginning of the rest of her life :)

Jan 28 - ugh i woke up so sick today. i called in sick to work and then derrick came and picked me up and chaueffer me around town so i could get what i needed for all the upcoming birthday's

Jan 29 - Happy Birthday to my AWESOME HUSBAND -- may you have many many many more birthday's. You are the love of my life and you complete me so!


No comments: