Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, May 02, 2015

Vicente Michael Martinez - An ANGEL with Wings

as posted May 2, 2007

Our beloved Vicente died this morning at a quarter to two Colorado time. His daddy, mommy, big brother, and numerous family members by his side. We love you Vicente and will miss you with our whole heart! You are the light in your Dad's eye! You were a brave young man, through all your troubles in life you always managed to smile and make people laugh! Until we met again, dance with my granddad, grandma, auntie Rosie, and roger.


Thanks to all my friends that sat up with me until the wee hours of this morning. Thank you MOM ...! You being there for Tim and I means the world to us.


/**//**/a truly sad day in our lives


No comments: