Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Week 19 - May 8 - 14

May 8 - slept in an packed up and headed home. WOW the wind was something else ... so scary i was afraid to drive. When we hit yermo honey decided that we could do a cache or two. UGH it ended up with a horrible hike to a cache called RIP yermo.
Home to a nice hot shower and movies :)

May 9 - another work week. It is awesome i have a job but i sure would like to be retired.

May 10 - frank texted he had extra tickets to the angel game ... guess where i went today YEP the angel game. It was wrestling mask night and they did a thing to get in the Guinness book of world records for the most people in the same place wearing a wrestling mask :) and the Angels won!

May 11 - today found out bank put a hold on my payroll check!!! YIKES super stressed got money in account but too stressed to do anything so i went to bed.

May 12 - after a 16 hour fast i did my lab work and learned that my A1C went down to 7.0 and slowly my cholesterol meds are working because those numbers are going down, however scary reports on the kidney's. Have to make appt with the dr to discuss. I did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom and changed the sheets on the bed (nice to get work done at home)

May 13 - no Joe today so little work was done. I made a BLT pizza at home. It was tasty and i was able to share with the neighbor :)

May 14 Went with tim to get hearing aides adjusted. It is so awesome that he can hear so well know.  Went to Dianes for Derricks cap and gown photo shoot and senior pix shoot. I think i got 5 good shots out of over 100 so not to shabby. Then we had an awesome turkey dinner. Home to relax with the awesome man i married 3 years ago :) He is so good to me :)

No comments: