Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Smash Books / 30 day challenges

It seems these days there is always something new and interesting in the world of scrapbooking.
A smash book just didn't have an appeal to me until about 24 hours ago and then i started blog hopping and many people are talking about this 30 day challenge and well i thought that this might be fun to do but i wanted to do it in a smash book style. So tonight while i am out and about i am gg to buy me and lisa a smash book and set a course full steam ahead to enter 30 days worth of prompts that i have taken from a blog that were from 2011. I think that this will help us on the path of discovering who we are ... we have 6 days to catch up on the challenge and with the idea of a smash book we can put some goodies in the book :)

30 Days of Lists - complete collection (March 2011)


1.A few things about yourself

2.Things you are good at

3.I am looking forward to ...

4.Today's playlist

5.Weekend Goals

6.Least favorite words

7.Blog goals

8.In my bag

9.Favorite websites and blogs

10.On my wishlist

11.Date night ideas

12.Weekly rituals

13.DIYs I want to try

14.Things I love about _______

15.On my shopping list

16.Places to see in your town

17.Words that are hard to spell

18.Road trip must-haves

19.Recipes I want to try

20.Celebrity crushes

21.Things to do this Spring

22.Today I saw

23.Guilty pleasures

24.I make lists for

25.Things I'd rather be doing right now

26.Books I'd like to read this year

27.Lessons learned

28.Vacations to take

29.Favorite foods

30.Today's to-do list


No comments: