Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Friday, January 04, 2013

Rose Parade

The ending of 2012, i was working on the DONATE life rose parade float. This is such a great experience. This year when sign ups game in november i was able to sign up a team. So Me, Diane, Kim, Lisa and Destiny went on December 28th and were able to put mums on the float :) It is a very very very sticky job and one that must be done with percision as the flowers need to kiss and stick and not wilt ... oh the challenges but oh the fun. Here are a few snap shots of both days. Yes both days, as Lisa and I went back on the day that was for people who had experience working on the floats.









The flower tent on the night of the 28th :) 




No comments: