Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Well Armed Woman

~~We are a Newly Established Chapter in the Riverside, CA Area. We are looking for women who are interested in learning firearm safety, self defense and advancing their skills...from beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. There is no experience necessary...so feel free to join us for a Ladies Night!
If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact us directly!
.
Schedule: 2nd Tuesday
Times: 7:00pm - 9:00pm

Riverside Indoor Shooting Range
11631 Sterling Ave, Riverside, CA 92503
Website: http://www.RiversideIndoorShooting Range.com








 Pictures are courtesy of Sharon Dodgson :)
I went to the chapter meeting as a guest from the meet up group.
I will probably be joining so that I no longer fear tim's guns :)

No comments: