14 Must See Destinations Along the Pacific Coast Highway, USA
**A to see list on my next drive**
1. Olympic National Park Watch as nature comes alive by exploring the wilderness of the Olympic Peninsula. Raft, Kayak, or Bicycle through the beautiful paradise. Don´t miss this adventure of a lifetime!
2. Forks, Washington Forks, Washington, USA, is located in the heart of the Olympic Peninsula, between the Olympic Mountains and the Pacific Ocean beaches and is definitely a unique place to visit.
3. Ocean Shores 6 miles of sandy public beach that follows the Pacific Ocean southward, it caters to those of you who love spending time on the beach and is well worth your time to explore the seaside area and lap up some sun, surfing in the waves or taking a horse ride along it.
4. Canon Beach Oregon With the distinctive Haystack Rock and Needles marking its shoreline, Cannon Beach is one of Oregon’s quaintest and most picturesque destinations. Nine miles of beach make a perfect setting for strolling along the seaside.
5. San Francisco San Francisco draws those free-spirited types who have an eye for edgy art, a taste for imaginative cuisine and a zeal for adventure. The city boasts jaw-dropping sights, world-class cuisine, cozy cafes and plenty of booming nightlife venues.