Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Monday, November 07, 2016

Be Still & Know

I bought Rebekah Lyons Freedom to fall book and am enjoying the worksheets, so when I saw her Be still & know study I decided that I would like to participate. I thought that I would share with all my blog followers. I hope that some of you join the study.
Thanks for joining me for Be Still & Know. I wrote this study because I think we need a daily reminder to pause. And breathe. And remind ourselves to find our confidence, purpose, rest, and freedom in a God who has it all under control.
Each day will feature a verse, encouragement for you to consider, questions for reflection and an image to share! The study is divided into 3 sections. Over the next 3 weeks, you'll receive 5 days of content for each section including a summary video on the 5th day. From there, you're welcome to use day 6 and 7 to reflect and review OR you can dive right into the next section. Go through the content as quickly our slowly as you'd like.
 

Questions:
  1. Is there something specific holding you back from stepping into Christ’s freedom right now? Perhaps risk, fear, doubt, or heartbreak?
  2. Free people free people. Is there a way you might help someone else discover Christ’s freedom?

No comments: