Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Year means new changes - i decided my word was Fearless - so i am going to fear - less and my first scary outing will be Feb 24


***WIZARDS IN WONDERLAND SCHEDULE OF EVENTS***

DISNEYLAND PARK
10:30 am - Meet at Platform 13 ⅓ (Main Street Train Station), to ride the Disneyland Express train to New Orleans Square to meet the friendly ghosts at the Haunted Mansion
1:30pm – Group photo in front of the magical Cheshire Cat in Fantasyland then head to meet Alice, the Witch of Wonderland (ride Alice in Wonderland)

DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
5:00pm – Let’s seek out some Fantastic Beasts together while riding Monster Inc.
5:30/6pm - (depending on Monsters Inc. line time) meet on Paradise Pier for our second group photo
6/6:30 - Meet the local mermaid Ariel and the Sea Witch Ursula (ride the Little Mermaid)

No comments: