Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

K*I Challenge

I love K*I paper and embellishments! I often go to their blog (link on side bar)
Well today during my daily BLOG stroll i saw this awesome challenge and page!
This will be tonight's challenge for me! (THANKS DANNI)
Children's Nursery Rhymes:CHALLENGE
Hi, for my first ever challenge, I challenge you to make a scrapbook page using a children's nursery rhyme, song, title, poem, or even a childhood chant. For inspiration you can search the Internet under children's nursery rhymes, and some good sites will get you thinking.As you can see, it doesn't have to be a child's photo.Think outside the box, but most of all have fun with it. Be sure to post a link to your layout in the comments!~danni

Anyone else want to take the K*I CHALLENGE WITH ME??????


OMG i was looking at the comments on the blog and found links to some more AWESOME pages

look at these for inspiration
cheri
Shaye
Veronica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. If I were not so darn busy scrapping Hawaii, I might!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Cute challenge, not sure I'll get to it as my weeks been hectic and today will be too!!! aaaaaaaaargh!

Loreluca said...

MAN! Really need to get to scrappin again! But not today... today I just want to CRASH into my bed!!!