Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My crafting MESS - - - as asked by Paula

Today in my morning blog stroll ( i do this to keep myself from working ... i know bad employee but good friend)

Well anyways Paula (see blog link on the side) was talking about how the mess overwhelms her and she is sometimes put aside by the mess!



I confess to Paula that sometimes the mess bothers me and i can not scrap!

This is last nights mess but i was too tired and in too big of a hurry to finally go to bed at 1:30 that i didn't clean it up! Not only did i not clean it up, but then i did not scrap tonight because i didn't want to clean it up. So here i sit blogging and ordering avon and the mess is still before me! My work space is small so even the smallest of messes seem large ... well i am off to clean it up!



5 comments:

Loreluca said...

MESS???? MESS you say??? This is NOT a mess!!! :P Actually, I love your mess, but totally agree with you, sometimes it just won't let me work!!!!!
Hugs, my dear!!!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Hello there!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...just love meeting new folks out in blogger world! :)
Okay...I think a neat scrapper is like a skinny cook....DONT TRUST THEM!!!!! Ha!
~michelle

Pauline said...

Michelle thanks for stopping by! I agree never trust a skinny COOK!

Anonymous said...

I actually had a reason to clean the mess today. I'm having some ppl over tonight for a wine tasting thing and I had to clean because only two of them have ever been here before! lol

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Oooh the messes!! It's precisely why my scrap room is unattended and not one I go into to create, maybe cleaning it would make that all turn around for me!!