Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

OMG IT happened to ME ---

As I was getting ready to leave the house to run my errands today, i popped back in the computer room to say bye to Tracie, who says to me, "hey have you read Lissa's Blog?" My reply, no but i will head there now, thinking that there was some new cool tip / technique / sketch or something that i must have! To my ASTONISHMENT i found this!


4) Another darling person, though I don't know her well, is Pauline. She's just as kind a person as you'd ever want to know and another sketch fan. She too manages to get her share of the sketch spotlight in The View each month. She's fun, charming and talented too. (Do you see a pattern here? I figure if I surround myself with all these funny charming, talented people, it's bound to rub off on me eventually, yes?) Find Pauline at "A Little Bit about Scrappin Auntie".


All i can say LISSA is that i am honored and you unlike many people in my life made me speechless. No words can express the feeling to know that someone thinks my scrapping is talented ... my friends have to say nice things to me but not strangers! THANKS SO MUCH



SO the rule is now i have to find 5 AWESOME women whom are more worthy of this honor than I!



1) I chose my good friend Tracie although we have never met in real life i feel like i have known her a life time! She is a great scrapper! I love to read her thought provoking blog and the antics of her everyday life!

2) I chose Kathy Carr, whom i met recently on her trip to California. Kathy is an awesome scrapper a wonderful person! Kathy's blog keeps me informed of the latest and the greatest and full of tips and techniques! As well as awesome layouts!

3) Tara O - this lady amazes me! Her layouts are awesome ... i have no idea how she finds the time to scrap with all her kiddos and the homeschooling ... all i can say is wow! Tara i am still amazed you find time to blog! Lady when do you sleep!

***not sure if it is permitted to give the award to a person whom already has it but these next 2 ladies well there work is sensational!

4) Paula R - is another scrapper that AMAZES ME ... i so love her work! She is awesome! Paula's ability to look at every situation and find the positive is the most rewarding thing on her blog! I love to read her antics and see how much her kiddos have grown!

5) Jacquie - friend you are great! Your work is awesome! Your blog rocks! I love the stories and the antics of life in the OC! Your layouts are superb! Can you teach me to be as good as you! I live close!

*** YOU ladies and your BLOGS rock and i love reading them each and everyday!

3 comments:

Loreluca said...

Wowsers, Pauline!!! That's is sooo kind of you!!! The dunny thing is, I would have to pass it on right back at ya!!! I think you are just sooo sweet, my friend!! And I love your Layouts, too! Can't believe you are hitting 300 already!!! A lot of us think you are talented, you silly goose! :P
I didn't know you haven't met Tracie in person, you guys talk like EVERYDAY!! More reasons for you to HAVE to come over and see US!!!!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Oh gosh Pauline you are just too much!! Thank you SO MUCH for bestowing the honor upon me for Rocker Girl Blog (Gabi did too! I guess maybe I *am* special afterall!!)

I LOVE your blog too my friend, you have grown SO MUCH with your scrapping and your blog, I could NOT be prouder of you!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

Pauline, thanks for the three-peat, I appreciate the honor. I too have watched your scrapping grown over many years and I think you're very good. You need more confidence in your abilities Hon! You rock!