Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Pages 272 - 278 The last of Halloween 2006

I have been SCRAPPING ... GO ME ... I might hit 300 before i go to CKC ... that would be a sweet thing! I want Candy and Fright Night were both from the same sketch challenge on Scrapbook pifs! I want candy was completed using a page kit from ISH i do believe ... actually i think this kit belongs to Rhonda S ... please correct me if i am wrong. Fright night was completed using a page kit from a swap. Unsure which group!
Kelsie's page "when you wish upon a princess dreams do come true" well it was inspired by an elsie layout that i thought that i liked. The more i look at this layout the more i am just not sure it is my style!

Taylor's page of trick or treating is without a title! I just couldn't come up with something witty! So i left it without a title. The sucker was from a swap (it is so cute i may copy it for other layouts)
GOT CANDY! Well those words say it all!
How to build a SKELETON ... well that 2 page spread took me almost 2 hours and for me that is a long time!~ Shout out to Keitha for cutting the skeletons for a swap on pst_swaps (now under a new name and new management) swaps_that _work




4 comments:

Loreluca said...

Lady, I think you rock! SOmetimes I don't think that Elsie's style is necessarily my style either, but when I look at others (like yours), I think "how come they can pull it, and I can't? So, I guess we are harsher on ourselves than others! Ok, all this blabber just to say that I love the LO! Anyways... I think my fave is one of the last ones, just because of the purple (Brian's fave color!)

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

These layouts look 100% better than on those goofy web cams!!! I knew they were cute but to actually SEE THE COLORS makes it show me just how ENTIRELY AWESOME they truly are!!!

Love each one (even the Elsie inspired one)!!!

Pauline said...

You two (tracie and paula) always make me smile ... i am truly having fun scrapping again! and i think that my layouts show it!
thanks for the props!

gtwins said...

Great Layouts Pauline. I love your I want candy one, and I love that Lollipop...that is just adorable. Thanks for the plug too!