Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Challenge layout for Scrapdragons

The challenge was to use photos that are less than perfect!
The pictures of the boys eating were fuzzy and outta focus, but a cool technique i learned at ckc (well actually i watched lisa l do this for some time) was to create a mosaic with the photos! So to lessen the impact of blurry photos that is what i did on this layout. This was my first go at this technique, it is fun but time consuming!

7 comments:

Going For Greatness said...

Oo kewl!! yay I'm glad to see you came over to play!!!
I can't believe it's OCTOBER already! I LOVE OCTOBER!!!!
HAPPY FALL!!!
~XO~
Gabi

Laura S. said...

Thanks for playing with us at scrapdragons...cool idea to mosaic.

Laura

gtwins said...

Awesome job on the mosaic Pauline...

Anonymous said...

Hadn't thought of that. What a great idea.

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

I usually throw away all my out of focus and 'crappy' pictures! I should try this, good job!!

Pauline said...

It was a challenge to do the mosaicbut i love the book and the mat and all the fun tools i bought!

My Paper World said...

Great idea, its looks fab!