Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Pages 359 - 361 Big Bear Camping 2006

AHHHHHHH to scrap instead of create swaps now there is something that i have not done since my return from CKC! It was fun, i busted out the unfinished page kits and went to town or not ... LOL I only did 3 pages . But they were 3 fun pages.

The first one is of the only fish that the 3 of them caught, it was caught by cody do you see it ... its there on the left ... don't' laugh .. LOL i did! They fished all over the lake all day long! It was amusing .. NOT ... they had a good time and i got some sun and did a bunch of crossword puzzles
Page 2 men that can cook warm my heart and my stomach! LOL ...
we did high tech cooking ... open fire! LOL that was the best and sweetest corn .. the boys wanted a second helping ... did i mention that i made them shuck it and clean it ... they did well ... ah page 3 the long journey home ... to leave mother earth a little cleaner than we found her ... Tim makes the boys pick up all the trash, clean the fire rings, throw the garbage ... they were total troopers

2 comments:

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

I love everything about camping and I sure miss going, wish we could make more time for it!!!! Great layouts.

Pauline said...

THanks .. we had a lot of fun!