Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Page 7-8 More of the Aquarium

WOW being sick hasn't affected my mojo! I did 2 more pages. I am loving sketches by Suzy this week!

Tropical Pacific fish was created using more K*I paper and alphas and if you look real hard at the top and bottom on the left side of this page you will see some fish brads that i dug deep into the stash to use!Side 2 of tropical pacific is again K*I paper, Karen Foster stickers (the fish) and some queen and co brads! Before the weekend i will be in DOUBLE DIGITS!

Load Pages for Jan 4 - GO ME

2 comments:

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

You truly are making me so jealous! Your layouts are AWESOME! I love the color combos and pattern papers you've chosen! You truly seem to be lovin' the look too! Great job!!!

Loreluca said...

Stinker!!! TOTAL STINKER!!!
(hugs, my dear!)