Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Pages 9 - 13 Aquarium

Good Morning. I managed a mere 5 pages on the evening and early morning hour of Jan 4 and 5
Aquarium life was created using a sketch! Gotta love sketches. I used K*I paper, HS letters, MM letters, and Maya Road Ribbon
I used K*I paper, HS letters, MM letters, and Maya Road Ribbon. I have a confession on this layout. Derrick wanted no part of my "healthy" all fruit drink, and you see him just a drinking ... LOL between him and Taylor, Kelsie Tim and I barely got to taste it! The sketch was from Pencil Lines.I used K*I paper, HS letters, MM letters, and The sketch was from sketches by Suzy. At first Kelsie was very apprehensive to touch, but she did! You go GIRL! Second Page of can we touch. I used K*I paper, The sketch was from Sketches by Suzy!Gotta LOVE STICKLES!
I used K*I paper, HS letters, K*I letters, and The sketch was from Little Book of Sketches!

4 comments:

gtwins said...

You rock Pauline...the pages are great! I love how natural Tim looks with your neice! Adorable!

Kathy Carr said...

WOWZERS - at this pace you will hit a 1000 this year!!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

LOL, Kathy is too cute! (Her comment), although I would have to agree with her! Did you start this early on last year? If you're doing an average of 10 in 5 days...girl you will become QUEEN OF SCRAPPING!

Nice work as always (go back and look at your earlier ones and then these...you have transformed)!

Loreluca said...

oh, man, can i like officially hate you for making so many LOs??? You are like my scrappin' superhero! You have me sooo curious about those stickles thingies, I'll just have to find out what they are and buy some. They look AWESOME on your pages!!!