Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Pages 14 - 15 Scrap Dragon Challenge - MUSIC

The Challenge at Scrapdragons is to use MUSIC as your INSPIRATION. I used a page kit that i made a few years ago based on Trisha Yearwood's Song she is in love with the boy.
And you guessed it I AM IN LOVE WITH THE BOY! These pictures were taken at the Long Beach Aquarium (as a hope that we could use for a Christmas card). I also used a page kit created by karen of Awesome_Swaps.

2 comments:

gtwins said...

you are just continuing from where you left off from 2007...the year change has not affected you one bit...you go girl!

Artful Creations by Tracie said...

Too cute!