Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

the ABC's of ME

I CONFESS i am a random blog hopper! I secretly stalk the blogs reading those that are fun daily and loving to see all these marvelous creations created by some awesome woman, one such blog is http://alguires.blogspot.com/ She has the ABC's of Me on her blog and i thought that it was cute and because i didn't bring my photos to work to upload to the blog i thought that i would do this until i get home from school tonight.
A. Attached or Single? Thoroughly attached to the love of my life, Tim.
B. Best Friend? Same guy as above
C. Cake or pie? Cake. Lemon
D. Day of choice? Like of the week? Saturday
E. Essential Item? My IPOD ... i would seriously be lost without it!
F. Favorite color? Depends on what it is for ... but i am drawn towards to reds and purples
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. YUM!
H. Home town? Anaheim, CA
I. Favorite Indulgence? A quiet day of scrapbooking that was productive.
J. January or July? January.
K. Kids? None
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family, clean sheets, humor, love
M. Marriage date? 9/20/2008
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 brothers/ 1 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples. Both, but an orange has to be really sweet & juicy
P. Phobias? Spiders
Q. Quotes? “Today i will marry my best friend the one i laugh with live for and love!so
R. Reasons to smile?many... My3 reasons i am an aunt, the 2 reasons that make me a grandma, Tim, a clean house, time with family, vacation coming up, a good movie, a beautiful song, friends, etc, etc.
S. Season of choice? Summer LOOK Out beach here i come!
T. Tag 5 People. Jacquie, Angela, Naomi, Amy, Lisa L
U. Unknown fact about me? I am getting nervous about the upcoming marriage even though i have been with tim forever!
V. Vegetable? As in favorite? Corn on the cob
W. Worst habit? Nail biting
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Yes i have had both!
Y. Your favorite food? Spaghetti
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

1 comment:

Cheryl Wray said...

Cute!!!

(One of my favorite things is finding new blogs to stalk. lol)