Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pages 301 - 306 -- Misc pictures laying on the desk

I did 6 pages after school last night as a way to decompress. Yes yes yes it was a horrible rotten mind boggling class ... do you get the feeling that i didn't so much like the class. All i can say is it is over in 2 more weeks. This 2 page layout was created using a heartstrings designs that i purchased while at CKC in 2007. The title i love sports is a rub-on i added that i don't have to leave the house to play. The rest of the kit minus the pictures was from their kit. It is awesome you get 3 double page layouts and extras. This next 2 page layout is also from the same Heartstrings kit (guess i should look and find out which one it is! The title Genuine WII (made from the bowling pins) Bowling ... creative and cute huh????? The next 2 pages that were created were created using the same sketch in case you couldn't tell. These pages were completed in my effort to get pictures off my desk. When i decided to clean the desk the other day i came across a ton of pictures that i just then piled on the desk so now i can sort and put away or random scrap you see which one i chose.

2 comments:

gtwins said...

Great Wii photos...I love it.

Loreluca said...

That's creative! I would've never thought of doing a bowling LO with Wii Pix! Good job!