SCRAPPINAUNTIE
and my CRAZY WONDERFUL CAREFREE life!
Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
April 29
Each night before you go to bed, complete the following statements: I am thankful for ___WILD waters__________. Today I accomplished __my first of what i hope to be many white water rafting trips!!!_____.
AWESOME, Pauline!!! I think I'd be too scared for the raging waters!!! I just read about your diabetes type 2... sorry to hear that! You are way too young to be concerned with this kind of thing! Keep a close eye on that one!
1 comment:
AWESOME, Pauline!!! I think I'd be too scared for the raging waters!!!
I just read about your diabetes type 2... sorry to hear that! You are way too young to be concerned with this kind of thing! Keep a close eye on that one!
Post a Comment