Thanks for stopping by my blog my little slice of cyber space. Please leave a message so I know you have been here and so I can also pay you a visit too!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

San Juan River -

This is the San Juan River in Archuleta County which is Pagosa Springs. This is the river that we went rafting down. We chose level 3 however as you can see it was pretty clam although there were times when i was covered in water and was not thinking it was calm.

I will have to upload those pictures when we develop the water proof camera. We have decided to come back next year and take the level 5 and do some hiking. Our guide Morgan said that the best time to raft the rivers are in May ... sounds like a good 40th birthday to me or will i be 39 heck i might be 38 .... !!!



No comments: